I'm certain that everyone has, at one time or another, seen one of those cat macros with some sort of witty comment on them along the lines of "I'm in ur computaz steelin ur internetz." They're all over the internet! And, with a few exceptions, they're rather amusing. So, in honor of Caturday (and every day is Caturday as far as I'm concerned), I present you with a Caturday community specifically for original Caturday graphics or gems found on the internet. By the way, we're not speciesist here. If it's an animal (including your mother-in-law--j/k), and it's amusing, bring it! Get creative! Get obscure! Just try to avoid incomprehensive gobbletygook. That's just annoying. LOL
1. I have this community open to both members and non-members, but I won't allow anonymous posting.Edit: Due to the unfortunate influx of spam and other such junk, I've set it so that only members may post. --Ace If you're tired of cat macros, get out. Don't ruin our fun. It's our right to have this community just as it is your right to go somewhere else.
2. Please do not post more than two visible (without a cut) graphics per post (and definitely use a cut if it's a big graphic). This is for the sake of dial-up friends who may kill us high-speed users otherwise. :D If you have more than two, you can either make multiple posts or post the additional ones under a cut. I know your time is valuable.
3. I also want to try to avoid having multiple copies of the same macro. If you see a duplicate, let me know, though I will also be checking periodically.
4. I am fully aware that some macros are NSFW ("not safe for work" for people not familiar with the abbreviation), and some include swearing. As I am keeping this community open to everyone, I want to keep it as family-friendly as possible. If you have a macro that is either NSFW or has swearing, please put it under a cut and just note it in your post. For those of you who are easily offended, I suggest you don't click on the cut. If you do, don't say I didn't warn you. Parents, keep an eye on your kids. There. Disclaimer is done.
5. I'm sure I don't have to say this, but I'm going to anyway...this community is for people who like animals. If you're going to send us pictures of your latest deer hunting foray, I'll be deleting them immediately. We don't need to see blood and guts. Nor do we want to see animal abuse. If I see it, it will be deleted as well as REPORTED if I can't find you personally. I can't be any more serious about this.
5. On a lighter note, HAVE FUN! Comments to people's submissions are nice but not required.